EVERY CHILD CAN BLOOM IN THE INCLUSIVE CLASSROOM offers you ways to organize and teach in a comfort zone where everyone can bloom.
This amazing handbook features
- Many practical teaching tips and hands on practices
- Options for creating types of inclusive classrooms
- Spiritual Formation with children
- Group dynamics and socialization in the classroom
- How to prevent and calm sensory overload
- Safety and equipment
- Characteristics of children with disabilities
- 27 ways to use a story
- Information for mentors
- Intentional church policy
- Parent relationships and information
- Reproducible work pages
9 x 11 saddle stitched for reproducibles
Available now. Use Contact Us to purchase, we will ship to you.
Price: $18.00 +shipping and handling.